INDIA IS #BEST

 WHO KNOWS ABOUT INDIA , ME RIGHT 

The most famous dishes in india is - masala dosa , dal makhani , chaat masala , vada pav , pani puri . But between this all dishes my favourite dishes are  masala dosa and pani puri that I think you also like to eat . Do you know a fun fact that is some people do challenges that who will eat the most pani puri's he will win .

Clothing style for women in india - sarees , lehenga , skirts . I asked my mother between this all what do you like ? Then she answered that most I like is saree the reason behind this she told is I like saree because it's a  traditional wear in india . When I asked the same question to my grandmother she also gave  me the same answer my mother gave me with a very very very long lecture BRAH ! I was bored . Hey did this happen with you any time ?

National anthem - our national anthem is jana gana mana . If you are a indian you should know that if you start the national anthem you can't stop until and unless the national anthem gets over .

Indian traditional dance - our traditional dance in india is bharat tyattyam . When you say bharat tyattyam there is a word bharat that says it's india also there are believes that the dance bharat tyattyam represents goddesses and there are certain occasions on which this dance is done for example - dashera.

Others opinion on india - others opinion on india is that people mostly matter on elections like on 10 March in goa there was election so mostly people were in tension that which candidate will be elected .

What are social norms?

So social norms are basically THE RULES WHILE FOLLOWING CULTURE. so let's elaborate on this sentence . Sn is basically customs like our hand movements I'll give you an example like  HI to do hi we shake our hand like this 👋.

ANY Questions type it down -








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN OUTFIT OF PUTING EFFORTS

THE SHADOWS REFLECTING