THE SHADOWS REFLECTING

 It was a very very fantastic trip in MURDESHWAR ! . So let's go more deeper into the MYSTERY WOODS. You all guys will know the speciality of murdeshwar that is the giant shiv god murti, many people just comes to visit that murti. Like when I went to murdeshwar before few days for the same cause to visit the murti ,but I didn't know I am going to explore something very unique. So let me tell you,  did you'll know when you enter murdeshwar  the first civilizational thing which is now went and modified is the great stepwell . Now let's come to the fact, when the sun comes behind the shiv murti 's head the shiv murt 's head reflects in in the stepwells water so that's why this fact is very unique. And this fact is not been copywrited it's just my experience in my trip.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AN OUTFIT OF PUTING EFFORTS

INDIA IS #BEST