APPEARANCES CHANGE A MANS BEHAVIOUR

 ALL ABOUT ME

Namaste my name is Utkarsh and I am a handsome boy . I like to style my hair, my hair is very smooth so I style my hair up and down. I can't handle my emotions like angry , sad etc. I am not like others I eat vegetables, fruit etc . I like to wear shorts and I also like to wear t-shirt and track pants.


How to control your behaviour

So the best way to control your behaviours is MEDITATION if you meditate you become calm and you get time to think ,so this was one point . Now also you can take a minute do your face wash and try to go in your sweet sweet dreams.

What are appearances?

Do you know the children who can't speak or can't walk without some various instruments do you know why that is ? Wait don't take tension I'll tell you why ,so the only cause behind this is GENES. Now I know you guys you will ask what is genes so genes is basically the blood cells your parents have the same blood cells you have . You know how your appearance can change a persons  behaviour I mean not behaviour really a persons emotions. So when you have any appearance in your body the other person doesn't  try to involve with you and that's very bad . So my recommendations are that involve with that person and try to respect him . 


Any questions then type it down.

So I can answer it.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AN OUTFIT OF PUTING EFFORTS

THE SHADOWS REFLECTING

INDIA IS #BEST