AN OUTFIT OF PUTING EFFORTS

 Let's start from the START

So before when we got the task of designing an outfit I was feared how will I design it . Then leaving my fear behind I started drawing my outfit on piece of a paper when I was drawing it I needed to think very wisely so after this I gave it to my grandmother because she goes and comes from panjim so she could give it to the tailer . After giving the design to the tailor she stiched it after I saw my outfit I didn't like it so I again gave it to her 🤣 . Now the second time she stiched it nicely .

PROCESS START -

So first I thought of a geometrical pattern .

How I needed some waste wrappers .

I needed glue , tape and bla bla bla (etc) .

Sticking wrappers to outfit .

Doing the best ramp walk ever !!!!!!!!!

 Any doubts

??? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SHADOWS REFLECTING

INDIA IS #BEST